Monday, December 22, 2008

Memories-Entry #1

Hi, All!

I've always wanted to try "blogging," so here goes . . . My oldest niece, Natasha, was brave enough to set up her own blog, so I'm going to give it my best shot, as well. BTW, Natasha, I love your blog, so wish me luck!

Today is Monday, December 22, 2008. It is Troy Antonio Trejo's 25th birthday!! It's hard to believe that my oldest nephew is really that old . . . Happy Birthday, Troy! I hope you have a terrific day in the City! Love you! Aunt Ellen xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seattle

Seattle
Our fav restaurant on the Sound!

Seattle

Seattle
Now that's a bouquet!

Seattle

Seattle
Pike Place Flower Market

Seattle

Seattle
More gorgeous flowers and a cool light!

Seattle

Seattle
Pike Place -- Just look at these hanging baskets and colorful umbrellas!

Seattle

Seattle
Pike Place -- Fresh produce!

Seattle

Seattle
Pike Place Fish Market -- The "Fish Philosophy" was born here!

Seattle

Seattle
Pike Place Fish Market -- Watch Out for Flying Fish!

Alaska

Alaska
Frank w/ Totem Pole

Alaska

Alaska
Ketchikan -- Totem Pole

Alaska

Alaska
Ketchikan -- Totem poles -- each one tells a story!

Alaska

Alaska
Welcome to Ketchikan!

Alaska

Alaska
Inside Passage -- Breathtaking views!

Alaska

Alaska
Inside Passage -- Sooo beautiful!

Alaska

Alaska
Inside Passage -- My fav pic!!

Alaska

Alaska
White Trail Pass -- Frank grinning!

Alaska

Alaska
White Trail Pass -- U.S. / Canadian Border

Alaska

Alaska
White Trail Pass -- One of many beautiful streams!

Alaska

Alaska
White Trail Pass w/ Frank, Mom and Dad

Alaska

Alaska
Hungry seal waiting for a salmon meal!

Alaska

Alaska
Salmon Run!

Alaska

Alaska
My Honey!

Alaska

Alaska
Mendenhall Glacier from above

Alaska

Alaska
Mendenhall Glacier

Adooorable . . .

Adooorable . . .
Erin and Travis

Mom and Girls

Mom and Girls
My Bitches - Pip, Mom and Margie

The Fam

The Fam
Marianne, Mom, Margie, Peter, Ellen and Steve

Pip and Margie

Pip and Margie
Sisters

Troy

Troy
The Birthday Boy